Giant Cop: Justice Above All
Studio: St John’s, Newfoundland
Publisher: Other Ocean Interactive
Platform: VR (Oculus, Vive)
Number of Players: 1
Release Date: March, 2017
Official Website: www.giantcop.com
ERSB Rating: T (Teen)
Giant Missions, Giant Fun in pint sized Micro City. You are the Giant Cop. Use your size to your advantage to explore the open world, find hidden interactive objects and tower over the city uncovering a criminal plot that threatens Micro City. Giant Cop is a satirical, narrative driven game, a vibrant, 70s styled open world with a sandbox design, giving you the freedom to fight crime in a giant way.
- Immersive open world - the city and its people react to your every move.
- Narrative focused - a deep narrative experience, with satirical humor.
- Sandbox gameplay - explore the open world, find hidden interactive objects and tower over the city uncovering a criminal plot that threatens Micro City.
- Missions - you will be tasked with ridding the city of the savage cabbage, cleaning up neighborhood crimes like noise complaints and keeping pesky protests under control.
- Hours of story missions to play and nearly endless open world experiences.
- Vibrant 70's style and soundtrack - we know you can dig it.