Other Ocean Interactive
Based in Emeryville, CA and St. Johns, Newfoundland
#IDARB is a competitive couch multiplayer platform game for up to 8 players, unapologetically inspired by games like Bomberman, Smash Bros. and NBA Jam. It has a crazy amount of customization, allows spectators to interact with the games they're watching in a way similar to "Twitch plays Pokemon," and oh yeah, was entirely designed by our fans and friends on Twitter.
In January 2014 we started a strange experiment: we asked our Twitter followers to dictate what our next game would be, feature by feature, just to see what kind of crazy nonsense the internet could come up with. They made suggestions, we put them into the game, and against all odds it ended up being a lot of fun.
- Up to 8 players on one console! The first Xbox One game to do this (we think).
- And yes there's ONLINE MULTIPLAYER too! Stop asking!
- Hash bombs! Your friends can troll your game live by typing special commands into Twitter or Twitch on any applicable device - try #bomb, #clown and #fireworks to start.
- Crazily customizable - drawn your own players, create your own teams, wave your own flags, even compose your own fight songs
- All this and it's FREE for the month of February on Xbox One, as part of the Games With Gold program!
E3 2014 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Coming soon! bobbaffy.com.
Online character creator
Draw your own characters, and scan them right into the game. idarb.com.
About Other Ocean Interactive
We make cool games for cool people.
More information on Other Ocean Interactive, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Creative and technical lead
Everyone else in the office
Art, ideas, playtesting, support